Sign in to follow this  
Wyvern D13

Battleye window not showing on start of game causing crash

So,problem is: whenever i start dayz it will start the game but not Battleye,well... it starts DayZ_BE.exe technically.. it showing that its running in manager,so,i start the game,and i see no battleye window,the game starts i wait on loading screen for a bit,and crash...,i tried reinstalling battleye,i tried reinstalling windows, i even noticed that my friend has 2 more firewall dayz rules then i have so i asked him to copy it over and it didnt work anyway,ill try to go over details now,ok
1.Enfusion engine im still alive wont show so thats a detail
2.One time i had battleye window with failed to install or smth like that but then i delted some stuff and it just doesnt work anymore,well i tried fixing it with guides and stuff... didnt work so
3.As i said,i start the game,i dont see any battleye window,yet i see DayZ_BE.exe running in manager,the game starts,i wait for  a bit,and it crashes with no errors at all.
4.The install window with agreement show up but like u know that 3 windows that pop up so u accept it,but then it just starts dayz and wont show battleye launcher

I think thats the best i can explain it really,i hope someone can help me as i was trying to fix it for over week now,
btw this thing occured after i installed windows update i think im not sure

Quick update: Enfusion engine im still alive appeared today after i reinstalled dayz,im starting to think that the problem is not in battleye... for one month like 2 month ago i got battleye window not appearing and dayz worked just fine,so what could it be? because now im 100% sure its not battleye

Plz report to feedback tracker.