IrishSoulja

I cannot run 3D graphical engine after installing the latest beta patch

First I was not being allowed to join servers even though I have the latest version of battleye, and I installed the DayZ mod using 6 Launcher

I heard that I would need the latest beta patch, so I did just that and installed version 94444 or whatever, and now a new problem has arisen.

When I try to run the game through steam it says "Cannot run 3D graphical engine" or something along those lines

My PC specs:

Intel i7 quad core 3.4 GHz

8GB RAM

Nvidia GeForce 1GB GTX 550ti

2TB HDD

Although before installing the beta patch it used to say "Bad version, server rejected connection" even though I was running on the latest version of DayZ (I double checked)

I had that problem after reinstalling the game, Try launching ArmA 2 and when you get to the main menu quit back and try again.

It worked for me :)

I've actually managed to fix that problem but now I have another

Whenever I try to join a server there's a 50/50 chance it'll either say "Bad version, server rejected connection" or "Failed to connect"

How do I fix this? I've installed the latest version of battleye, the latest version of DayZ and I've installed the latest beta patch, I don't know what else to do!

Okay I will definitely look into this thank you!

I followed all the instructions on that video but now all I get is a message saying "I cannot play/edit this mission" also I still get the "Bad version" error too

If you have that message you have done something wrong with installing the mod. I spent about 4 hours getting this right. Mod is not the most simple thing to sort out I must say but its worth it in the end. And from what i tell its steam buyers who have the most problems.

If you have that message you have done something wrong with installing the mod. I spent about 4 hours getting this right. Mod is not the most simple thing to sort out I must say but its worth it in the end. And from what i tell its steam buyers who have the most problems.

It's very easy, and the ones who have the most problems are the ones who don't read and don't bother looking for a solution.

RE:It's very easy, and the ones who have the most problems are the ones who don't read and don't bother looking for a solution.

It's not easy for everyone other wise there wouldn't be so many problems with connecting to the servers. Everybody know's it can be a pain to install and get started.

Quote my self here

and the ones who have the most problems are the ones who don't read and don't bother looking for a solution.

Quote my self here

and the ones who have the most problems are the ones who don't read and don't bother looking for a solution.

I agree wholeheartedly. Granted, there are specific instances where the instruction set is fucked up. However, that isn't the case in this situation.