CallMehTOMMEH

DayZ receives a LOT of bad press and hate on the internet. In this video I try to convince you otherwise, and that the BETA will revive the game!

My five top reasons for DayZ's return and revival to the PC gaming market, thanks to the landmark 0.63 update!

Edited by CallMehTOMMEH
Formatting
  • Beans 4

Very good vid mate! I hope this will open the eyes of the community and haters! :)

• Like 1

Cheers for spreading the good word.

Much of the noise surrounding "DayZ died" content comes from youtube kids where most of their videos just complain about things they don't like.  Nobody important takes these brats seriously.  Seriously.  Show me a video where the author actually knows a lot about development cycles AND DayZ, please.  Regardless, everyone knows that everyone has been told to be patient and that timeline projections, in reality, need to flexible. 

There's a lot of vids around where nerds try to justify their lack of patience. So be careful out there!

• Like 2

Hey @Raptor97 and @Parazight

Thanks for the kind words guys. Kinda needed a morale boost after getting roasted by Reddit...was a bit surprised by the overly negative reception really. Just an opinion, and just a game, but hey, I tried heh.

Fallout, GTA, all these huge open world games take TIME to develop. I genuinely enjoyed my time playing the stress tests, they have a long way to go, but the important thing is the devs are making the right decisions now. Also I agree with the influx of 'DayZ is dead' videos...real shame, because it's usually misinformed opinion and made for mass views. For the record, none of my videos are monetised, the purpose of editing ALL of this was to simply spread a message.

Thanks again for the words of support! o7.

• Like 1