Maxim_21

Выбрасывает с сервера

Доброго времени суток, у меня случилась следующая проблема, при попытке войти на любой сервер игры, идет прогрузочный экран игры с надписью DAYZ, после выкидывает на главную страницу и сообщение "Вас изгнали из игры"

I am sorry, I don't speak Russian and google translator doesn't help. Can you try it again in English, please?

4 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

I am sorry, I don't speak Russian and google translator doesn't help. Can you try it again in English, please?

It says "Hello, I have a problem. When I try to join a server I get a loading screen with the text "DAYZ". After that I get booted to the main menu with the message "You were kicked from the server".". At least, it's something along those lines according to Google Translate.

Just now, IMT said:

It says "Hello, I have a problem. When I try to join a server I get a loading screen with the text "DAYZ". After that I get booted to the main menu with the message "You were kicked from the server".". At least, it's something along those lines according to Google Translate.

Thank you IMT.

On 4/14/2018 at 7:52 AM, Maxim_21 said:

Доброго времени суток, у меня случилась следующая проблема, при попытке войти на любой сервер игры, идет прогрузочный экран игры с надписью DAYZ, после выкидывает на главную страницу и сообщение "Вас изгнали из игры"

Please, contact our Feedback Tracker and send an IP of the server. Guys are going to check it.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/