Sign in to follow this  
docjiggy

Melee weapons suggestions

Hi there, i checked on them suggestion topics, i didn't seem to find something about that ! 

But since there are nails in the game, it would be so awesome to be able to customise certain melee weapons like baseball bats to either be covered in nails, rasor blades or barbed wires... 

At least, that would make the baseball bat a bid stronger when one of them items are placed on it, what do you guys think ? 

*PS. i look like a noob here with only 6 posts but i lost my old account that was there since launch hehe

Edited by docjiggy
something

2 hours ago, docjiggy said:

Hi there, i checked on them suggestion topics, i didn't seem to find something about that ! 

But since there are nails in the game, it would be so awesome to be able to customise certain melee weapons like baseball bats to either be covered in nails, rasor blades or barbed wires... 

At least, that would make the baseball bat a bid stronger when one of them items are placed on it, what do you guys think ? 

*PS. i look like a noob here with only 6 posts but i lost my old account that was there since launch hehe

Your in luck you can put nails in your bat /

• Beans 1

On 15/12/2017 at 4:15 PM, green_mtn_grandbob said:

Your in luck you can put nails in your bat /

Oh really, i wasn't aware of that hehe !