THEGordonFreeman

DayZVideos.Com - New DayZ Media Website

dayzvideos_big_black_and_red.png

Today I am very excited to introduce everyone to DayZVideos.com  Feel free to signup and submit your DayZ Videos and Wallpapers.  This is a soft launch for us so we are just getting our feet wet.  We have something really nice in store for Content Creators in the near future when we do a hard launch of the site.  I'll have more later but for now, feel free to sign up and submit your content.  It will be reviewed and posted within a couple of hours.

We also accept DayZ related Wallpaper.  Our software will offer it in aa number of different sizes for download on many different devices.  We also have a small arcade to play a few HTML five games.  Feel free to drop by, sign up, submit a video or two, and leave us some comments.

ATTN:  All DayZ Content Creators.  We are doing a bi-weekly contest starting today!  You can have your video featured on DayZVideos free for 2 weeks.  Here's how to get a chance to win:

1. Make Your Video!
  2. When you upload to Youtube, please place a link in your video description that looks like this "http://www.dayzvideos.com" (without the quotes)
  3. Signup and Submit your video to DayZVideos.  You can submit up to 20 videos per day!
  4. On November 28th, we will pick THREE videos that used our link in their description during that two week period.
  5. We will notify via email registered on our site or Youtube Messaging.
  6. Winners get to choose which video from their channel they want featured on the site for the next two weeks!

Remember, we will pick 3 winners every two weeks and you can submit up to 20 videos per day.  Good luck to all.

Edited by THEGordonFreeman

Today, I am announcing we have added DayZ Twitch and Youtube Streamers to the site.  You will see it about halfway down the main page, we plan to make a dedicated section just for DayZ streamers in the near future.  We will keep a random selection of streamers available on the main page and you can drill down if you want to see if other DayZ streamers are live.  Enjoy!