Sign in to follow this  
ReconHaku115

multiple different characters on public servers

Dear day z, 

How come I have 4 different characters on day z public servers? my character that has my m4, aks-74u, and shot gun, Which took me 2 days to get all of that gear isn't on ever public server that I join. But instead I am getting a new character. I do not like that I spent the first 2 days of .62 getting all of that gear for nothing I only have the gear in a couple of low pop servers and one medium pop server that is in Turkey. I would like to play with my kitted character with my other friends when every we all want to play together but now that's not possible because it happens to them too please don't let this continue to happen because it is just unnecessary thing to have in day z. 

they apparently split rented and unrented servers into separate hives.  don't know how you got 4 characters though, unless some are 1pp or private.

you're not the only person annoyed at this.  I have buddies who have camps on usually different servers (because different time zones etc) and now it'll be a pain in the ass coordinating with them so I can have one character that can visit all the camps.  yes I know you can usually tell by the name, but not always.  a filter in the server list just would've been nice, and appropriate.

Edited by Red_Ensign

Yea I'm getting this too but i have gotten some bad news that may or may not be true. One of my friends told me that offcial servers that are public dont keep that loot on rented servers. really hoping this isnt true