Sign in to follow this  
imidazon

Important details for the patch 0.62

Hello dear developers! Sorry for my English! I hope you read my letter and maybe add ideas to the game.

Suggestions for improving the gameplay:

1) Steps-Sounds: Implement the steps of the player and animals depending on the vegetation, for example, if it is a deciduous forest, then a rustle of foliage should be heard. The audibility of the rustling of foliage for animals is increased by 150-200 meters. Add the call of a deer (in the autumn they have a mating season and the males make sounds that are audible far away) so they can be found by sound, you can realize a sound bait for the deer to which it will respond and so you can determine the location. This will improve the hunt and make it more interesting. 

2) Raincoat-hypothermia: In the game there is a greenhouse, I propose to make the probability of finding a cellophane (polyethylene) on the greenhouse from which it is possible to create a raincoat with a knife and a rope from the rain, at night or when the body temperature decreases, it will help partially to keep the heat from allowing the hypothermia of the body. Also from cellophane is the opportunity to make a hinged tent, under which you can burn a fire.

inf_parking_clip_image007.jpg

3) Fire: add the sound of a burning fire and a crackle of wood, increase the burning time of the fire from large logs. The possibility of burning a fire under large trees, adding in such places the probability of ignition in the rain.

4) The sounds of birds: it is necessary to add the voice of the cuckoo and woodpecker, the players are asked to even realize the visual data of the birds. You can add to the sky a swirling eagle or a hawk that will also sound.

5) Starry sky: Create the Milky Way and add flicker to large stars, if it is possible to add meteorites, it will be very beautiful and realistic.

thumb-1920-719147.jpg

6) Construction: Add the possibility of building a small hut on a tree, for example, as hunters do when they wait for the beast.

Storage_shed_b_SKI_20110327.jpg

7) Fruits: Remove the kiwi, bananas and oranges from the game! Replace them, for example, with sweets or lump sugar for tea.

8) Medicinal herbs: Collection of medicinal herbs (for example, St. John's Wort) and brewing infusion on a fire in a bowler, the infusion allows replenishing the blood level in the body.

PS  I am grateful to you for such a wonderful game, thank you for your work, patience the spent forces that you devoted to our favorite game. We love and appreciate you, we are your loyal players!

Edited by imidazon
  • Like 2

Nice videos m8!

I think that your suggestion regarding sound animals is nice.

The animal sounds on forests makes the inmersion insane, the deer sounds are already ingame but I think they should be louder as u explained. The first time i hear the deer sound ingame i was soooo excited about the how inmersive was to me and it is soooo funny to track the animals by following their sounds.

More animals in Chernarus PLZZZ

• Like 1