Elvar

Need help fixing gamma & full screen problem

Good morning,

Ever since .61 dropped I have had problems playing fullscreen preventing me from being able to modify gamma settings. This is especially problematic on the .62 experimental servers since it is often night time. I have deleted my DayZ settings folders as well as completely reinstalled but no luck. If I set 'windowed=0' in the DayZ.config I get a black screen when I launch DayZ. I am able to open task manager by using 'control + shift + escape' and then click back into DayZ but when I do, it's a small window. When I hit "alt + enter" it then expands to the size of my monitor (2560x1440) but it's in borderless windowed and not fullscreen. If I change to full screen while in the game it doesn't actually change. I am really at a loss here and would appreciate any help.

Cheers,

Elvar

Finally resolved the issue by restoring my Nvidia control panel settings to defaults. No idea which setting was hosing things but that did the trick.

• Like 3

Beans for coming back to report your own solution!  One day it'll save somebody else some trouble.