Sign in to follow this  
solidstreet

DayZ - Right Click issue.

So I recently came back to play DayZ overall one of my favorite games. I've been playing again for a week or so and a familiar issue came up in the game. My right mouse button acts as my left mouse button about 100 percent of the time now. I googled about it and really nothing helpful came up. I checked my setting and keybinds yet nothing was wrong there either. I need to know how to fix this.

-street

2 hours ago, solidstreet said:

So I recently came back to play DayZ overall one of my favorite games. I've been playing again for a week or so and a familiar issue came up in the game. My right mouse button acts as my left mouse button about 100 percent of the time now. I googled about it and really nothing helpful came up. I checked my setting and keybinds yet nothing was wrong there either. I need to know how to fix this.

-street

So if you right click you shoot or punch?

What mouse do you have? That's a very weird bug and the first thing that comes to my mind is keybinds but idk.

3 hours ago, DannyDog said:

So if you right click you shoot or punch?

What mouse do you have? That's a very weird bug and the first thing that comes to my mind is keybinds but idk.

Yeah, but even in the menu I can use right click to exit out, select. It's pretty weird.

3 minutes ago, solidstreet said:

Yeah, but even in the menu I can use right click to exit out, select. It's pretty weird.

I'm pretty sure that's normal.

Just now, DannyDog said:

I'm pretty sure that's normal.

I just got on DayZ again and the problem seems to be fixed. Thanks anyway my man!

• Like 1