Sign in to follow this  
NoK_Drayen

Activate buton respawn

Activate buton respawn.

Why not? 

It would be very useful in certain conditions, Character stuck for exemple.

In addition to install a certain comfort of play, 

Find a way to commit suicide several times in succession to get the right spawn, it's a lot of wasted time.

Not to mention those who use a glitch to commit suicide ...

10 hours ago, NoK_Drayen said:

Find a way to commit suicide several times in succession to get the right spawn, it's a lot of wasted time.

You just answered why it will never be added. F11 and click should do the trick, plus hungriness comes fast if you don't have gun to kill yourself with it, so it's not problem.

• Like 1

I'm not glitcher

Whether the button is active or not, the players will commit suicide in both cases.

13 minutes ago, NoK_Drayen said:

I'm not glitcher

Whether the button is active or not, the players will commit suicide in both cases.

But if you make it easier to get a good spawn, it will be abused badly. It will make the game even more of a death match. It allows your friend to protect your loot, while you run back to get it, and the loot of anyone that tried to take it. To counter it they would have to lower despawn timer. Making it harder to get loot from kills during long firefights.

If I had my way I would make it so you can't play on a server after you die for a few hours- to a day real life time. Which would add to the hardcore feeling, make fights even more intense. Since you risk more by dying. Rather than find a spawn close, especially if you have a hidden barrel, or tent allowing you to re-gear, and get back for revenge. But reality is people wouldn't rent servers if it meant they could be locked out for x amount of time if they die. It would probably make the community far more toxic, and bring more KOS. But for me personally it would make interactions more intense, and the feel of the game more hardcore, and add a bit more realism. So maybe could be added as a server option for the people who are ok with being locked out if they die. I could see RP PvP server making use of this function.

Edited by joshuabeatdown
  • Like 2

Go check out H1Z1 just survive and you will see why there is no respawn button. Wait till modding there will be like the old days a spawn selection menu I'm sure just give it time.