Sign in to follow this  
DeadNed

Another reason

I took time to write out a post sharing my experience and thoughts.  It wasn't offensive and didn't break any forum rules.  A few of the more dumbassed members of the community decided to troll it so now it is in the graveyard where I won't see any productive thoughts or responses that I was hoping for.  Nice to know the community is broken as well. 

look there's one of them now ^^  Such helpful members of the community should be rewarded with beans or something

Before this gets locked, moved, dumped also..

Allow me to retort:

You said you were leaving.. forever. What the fuck did you expect? A pat on the back? A loving mother to step in and coddle you? 

You're really barking up the wrong tree brother. This is DayZ. Not only is the game brutally honest.. so is its community. ;)

<--- look at them beans I got. 4k posts, and more beans than I could ever eat. Nom. 

Some comments of your own (yet you expect positive feedback?)

"None of this matters anyway cause the faggots at <snip> will ruin this like they do every shooter. Oh wait... they already have"

"No new items, colors, recipes or towns. Fix the motherfking wall glitches so the game is actually playable before you worry about anything else."

Edited by lrishjake
Noms.
  • Like 2

I would have another description of the community with you and a few others as examples.  No I didn't expect anyone to care if I don't play anymore but I was hoping for some replies of others sharing some experiences.  That didn't happen because you and two other asshats turned it into a flame fest.  So I return the question. When you post in these forums, what the fuck do you expect?  Do you expect to be disrespected right out the gate or do you expect normal feedback and responses?  Don't bother replying I do not, expect, it to be an intelligent one if you do. 

The thread being debated is one from today.  Nice try though. You must be a democrat.  I do not apologize for feeling strongly that more than once the bgs and performance should have been addressed before addition of new items no one cared about.  Lie and say you wouldn't agree with that. 

Bio

ugh.

USMC Vet.  -   $17.23 says you aren't or were a JFG(9)

Edited by authenticx

3 minutes ago, authenticx said:

I would have another description of the community with you and a few others as examples.  No I didn't expect anyone to care if I don't play anymore but I was hoping for some replies of others sharing some experiences.  That didn't happen because you and two other asshats turned it into a flame fest.  So I return the question. When you post in these forums, what the fuck do you expect?  Do you expect to be disrespected right out the gate or do you expect normal feedback and responses?  Don't bother replying I do not, expect, it to be an intelligent one if you do. 

"I have always been a supported of DayZ and the community and I reinstalled it recently to give it another go." <--- see his other comments by clicking on his name.

"As of today I have uninstalled the game again and have no plans to give it anymore attention until retail release if and when that ever happens." <--- rage quit.

At no point in your rant did you open conversation. Like your other posts in the past, your "addition" here is not helpful in any way. All you did was complain, about your own failings, while blaming others. I assume this may be a common occurrence for you in your life? I hope not. Truly. You should learn, by this point in life, that blaming others gets you no where. Looking for a pity party, gets you nothing. Moving forward in your life, and knowing that what you did in your past is something you can hold your head up over.. that's something. Start there. 

• Like 4

If you want a discussion then make a thread that isnt just bait.  Saying you have uninstalled and leaving isnt really conducive to a mature discussion.

I am going to lock this thread as it will achive nothing.

If you want to dicuss some of the issues you raised, by all means do so but do it constructively. 

And you other lot! Let him speak and then retort...nicely!

• Like 3