RaptorM60

DayZ.com website - Post your ideas and suggestions for improvements!

One thing that might entice people to use the site more, is make the developers actually post in the development forums.  The place is a wasteland, the most recent threads in some sections dating back to 2015.  It makes it look like an abandoned game.  If you want to build more of a community here, you need content that can only be seen here.

• Beans 1

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎03 at 1:45 AM, Bee Dub said:

One thing that might entice people to use the site more, is make the developers actually post in the development forums.  The place is a wasteland, the most recent threads in some sections dating back to 2015.  It makes it look like an abandoned game.  If you want to build more of a community here, you need content that can only be seen here.

Yeah...agreed...

But this has been one of the most glaring failures on their side, IMO.

Since they decided a full re-write was needed they have let the PR side of things get lost in the shuffle and it has never really gotten back to meeting the reasonable expectations of the average fan.

At this point it would make sense for "them" to use Beta as a new start, in terms of keeping the fan base energized and optimistic.

But...alas...we wont know until this .62/.63 phase gets sorted out just how serious they are about regaining lost Survivors or generating new hype. (PAX East could have been a good first step)

But HEY! the Steam Page finally has been updated! There is hope for them yet!

Edited by philbur

I would like you to implement a system that prevents disconnecting and reconnecting inside buildings or even cities.
And if this happens in an uncontrolled, erroneous or accidental way, the game moves you to a place nearby but outside the defined area.
This feature already the mod did not know if the official, but if some variations of this.

Sorry english is not my native language

Hi love the gameplay on xbox! In my opinion the implementation of stamina is great however I think there should be an increasing and decreasing effect. Since this is a game where you travel by foot carrying a lot of weight. Over time if your eating well and staying hydrated your character should slowly increase in stamina and strength allowing them to move a little better and carry more weight. On the other hand it should have the opposite effect of your not eating well and often dehydrated it should deplete slowly decreasing the amount of things you can carry and making your movement more difficult.