Sign in to follow this  
yomen92

A sugestion to fix a mobility

Because instead of dedicating yourself to implement novelties, do not you devote to fix the mobility of the character? That is to say, the mobility is a little bad, especially the jumps, often down a ladder and in a small jump of 10 centimeters, you break a leg, or when you jump from two meters and you kill, the way of falling of the character From the heights is very ugly, the character falls straight standing, I think that instead of implementing everything you are implementing, you have to stabilize what you have and then meted what you want, I do not know what to say but this game with the mobility of Call of duty or another game of that style or as uncharted or something, would be perfect, I do not understand how you can not achieve it. I do not want this criticism to be misunderstood, since I do it from my most sincere kindness and dream that this game someday is perfect, attentively a constructive criticism.

All what you wrote will be fixed in 0.63 with the release of the new player controller + new animation system :).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, exwoll said:

All what you wrote will be fixed in 0.63 with the release of the new player controller + new animation system :).

Great, I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by yomen92
im wrong
  • Like 1