Sign in to follow this  
-TFC- FOX

Task Force Chernarus recruiting!

I'm here representing Task Force Chernarus [TFC], and am glad to announce that we are now recruiting new members! We operate in a number of ways, ranging from ambushing fellow survivors to securing and holding towns or points of interest in Chernarus against the infection.

What we are looking for are mature players (18+), speak fluent english, have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone, and are open to constructive criticism. We're looking for the best that the Chernarus wasteland has to offer.

If you are interested in joining or just want to chill with us, come by our DayZ US171 server and/or our TS server. The address for TS is TFC.ts.nfoservers.com.

Trying not to be negative here but as soon as clans stop acting like tools and hoarding vehicles I'd definitely consider joining one.

(Not implying yours does, but I hope this gets fixed soon so I actually want to join a clan).

And yes, inb4 I could be waiting a looooong time.

Anyways, good luck with your recruitment!

I'm interested. I've been soloing for far too long, and would like to have some folks to run with that I can enjoy some 'group activities' that are done in at least a vaguely professional manner.

Trying not to be negative here but as soon as clans stop acting like tools and hoarding vehicles I'd definitely consider joining one.

(Not implying yours does' date=' but I hope this gets fixed soon so I actually want to join a clan).

And yes, inb4 I could be waiting a looooong time.

Anyways, good luck with your recruitment!

[/quote']

Lucky for you, we haven't found any vehicles to hoard on our US171 server (possible spawning glitch).

I'm interested. I've been soloing for far too long' date=' and would like to have some folks to run with that I can enjoy some 'group activities' that are done in at least a vaguely professional manner.

[/quote']

Hit us up, we usually have someone on TS 24/7.

I'd be interested in this. I am, however, morally opposed to ambushing survivors if they're unarmed. It's wrong man, WRONG!

We tend not to shoot the unarmed just because they aren't worth the .308 round it takes. Armed survivors that "appear" to have decent gear are fair game. Anyone hostile are also targeted.