Sign in to follow this  
Colton Jett

remove or fix wolfs PLEASE

i ran into a wolf pack and when they attacked me or hit me it made me lag the fuck out as if the server was crashing or restarting. i had no control for about 5 secs. then it stopped lagging and i kept running. they hit me again and the same thing happened. every time they hit me it lagged me the fuck out. i lost everything i had after being alive for a long time. im super fucking pissed that the glitched out buggy laggy wolfs were somehow implemented. CLEARLY they need some fixing. 

1 hour ago, Colton Jett said:

i ran into a wolf pack and when they attacked me or hit me it made me lag the fuck out as if the server was crashing or restarting. i had no control for about 5 secs. then it stopped lagging and i kept running. they hit me again and the same thing happened. every time they hit me it lagged me the fuck out. i lost everything i had after being alive for a long time. im super fucking pissed that the glitched out buggy laggy wolfs were somehow implemented. CLEARLY they need some fixing. 

Not saying I don't believe you but I have yet to run into this issue. I have how ever, got attacked by wolves at the SW Military Base. Almost, every time I had gone there the wolves were reeking havoc on the infected. When I enter the base the wolves immediately attack me instead also bringing with them the infected. It made the place damn near impossible to loot. 

Pro tip when sprinting away, from wolves, every once and awhile make near 90 degree turns to dodge their attacks. It gets you enough time to find a shack or a house to fend them off.

9 hours ago, Colton Jett said:

Alpha and don't get attached to your gear.

• Like 1

I think they need a bit better AI.... First time I ran into a wolf pack, I shot and killed one, then the rest of them stuck around and kept attacking, so I had to shoot and kill the rest... I think it'd be smarter to make them run away if you shoot at them or kill one of their pack members; it's only logical, and it would be more realistic wolf behavior... It would also be smart to have them attracted to the scent of blood; say you kill a deer or cow or you yourself are bleeding, wolves in the area should be attracted to the kill/blood, and should attack you if bleeding/dying.... Also, it would be nifty if they scavenged off player corpses too... But that might be a bit much.... :P

I do like how they attack zombies, though... :D

Also, I don't know if it's already possible (didn't have a knife on me at the time), but can we have dead wolves give crafting/eating materials? Wolf meat can be eaten (despite it most likely not tasting very good), and pelts can possibly be crafted into wearables...

Edited by t3h_kgb

On 1/10/2017 at 4:24 PM, Colton Jett said:

You are playing development builds, this absolutely needs to happen. Please file issues on the feedback tracker as you encounter them so we can investigate.

feedback.dayz.com