Xbow

Invisible zombies!!

That's it invisible zombies/infected. I got nailed a couple of times in the NW Airfield by invisible infected. I could hear their footsteps and screeching but they were absolutely invisible. I had to haul ass out of there bleeding. It was crazy. anyone else have such an experience?

• Like 1

I've heard tales of invisible zeds but never met up with one until yesterday in Tisy base.  At first I thought he might be a crawler somehow stuck underground but later I saw that my hat took damage, so it must've been standing upright.  I couldn't hit him because I couldn't see him, of course so I did the next best thing and locked him inside a barracks building.  I heard his footsteps inside so again: he must've been standing.  Legit invisi-zed confimed.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, GaryWalnuts said:

I've heard tales of invisible zeds but never met up with one until yesterday in Tisy base.  At first I thought he might be a crawler somehow stuck underground but later I saw that my hat took damage, so it must've been standing upright.  I couldn't hit him because I couldn't see him, of course so I did the next best thing and locked him inside a barracks building.  I heard his footsteps inside so again: he must've been standing.  Legit invisi-zed confimed.

I am not glad that you experienced the Inviso-Zed but I am glad that their existence is confirmed