Sign in to follow this  
makz-01

Do you plan to add stealth execution?

i wanna see in dayz silence kill from melle weapon

look it on 0.15 sec 

possible to do a quick breakdown of weapons in such killings

It is interesting to know your opinion and developers view on this matter

• Like 1

Oh, I see what you're saying now. Had me confused for a second... This is a badass idea, if executed correctly. Do you mean similar to the Battlefield series, where if you are to get behind someone standing still you can directly stab them in the throat and kill them?

To be honest, this would be a pretty nice thing to have.  Me and my friends talked about it as a joke, but thinking about it it seems like it'd have a good place in the game; it will award those who are sneaky and stealthy and punish those who do not check their back.  

okay now let's add some real cool stuff, let's have jets and be able to akimbo pistols xD xDDDD 

xDDD tacticl knife kill xDDDD 

Seriously? Since when was this CODZ?

I dont like this kind of thing tbh, that takes control alway from the player and plays a animation. But I wouldn't mind either, I just think it really breaks immersion and its kinda useless.

Imagine, you do this stealth animation, but you see a player coming in your direction mid-animation. Now you are stuck in this goddamn animation of doom. Game took alway your control, you took a bullet in the face as consequence.

18 hours ago, Avant-Garde said:

I dont like this kind of thing tbh, that takes control alway from the player and plays a animation. But I wouldn't mind either, I just think it really breaks immersion and its kinda useless.

Imagine, you do this stealth animation, but you see a player coming in your direction mid-animation. Now you are stuck in this goddamn animation of doom. Game took alway your control, you took a bullet in the face as consequence.

It couldn't be based on any animation. Just simple fact - atack with (some specific, such a knife) meele weapon from behind = instant kill. In this case it could work.

On 1/3/2017 at 9:20 AM, vapiscz said:

atack with (some specific, such a knife) meele weapon from behind = instant kill. 

How does that work? Do I get an instant kill if I attack from behind with a gun, too?