Sign in to follow this  
Declivever

Let's talk about food.

Nutrition
More varieties of food, possibly with an effect on a player. If you eat unhealthy food, make the player more likely to get sick due to poor nutrition

Poison
The ability to poison food.

There's rotten fruit/vegetables ( not sure if it's in this version ). Also, you can apply alcohol tincture to some of them and poison them.

I was thinking more of a you eat healthier choices like apples, such your charater is more healthy. You eat junk food, you character is more suspectable to getting diseases.

Did not think of the alcohol tincture as a poison for food.. Time to leave some poisoned food around in some houses.

I lean more along the lines of vitamin deficiencies.

Eat nothing but apples and cold canned food, and your chances of getting sick go up, and your "healing rate" goes down.

Eat plenty of good, hot meals, soups, bread, stews, etc, and your chances of getting sick go down, and your "healing rate" goes up.

Anything and everything should be undertaken to increase "survival" aspects of the game.

17 hours ago, Whyherro123 said:

I lean more along the lines of vitamin deficiencies.

Eat nothing but apples and cold canned food, and your chances of getting sick go up, and your "healing rate" goes down.

Eat plenty of good, hot meals, soups, bread, stews, etc, and your chances of getting sick go down, and your "healing rate" goes up.

Anything and everything should be undertaken to increase "survival" aspects of the game.

I also like this idea.

this is neither realistic or fun, on a survival situation you don't care if you food can increase you chances of diabete in 30 years, eating mc donald doesn't make you sick, we already have disease for consuming raw meat and i thing it's fine. i'm not a big fan of geared players poisoning all food on the coast either...

13 minutes ago, Zboub le meteor said:

this is neither realistic or fun, on a survival situation you don't care if you food can increase you chances of diabete in 30 years, eating mc donald doesn't make you sick, we already have disease for consuming raw meat and i thing it's fine. i'm not a big fan of geared players poisoning all food on the coast either...

I think it is more of the lower quality food you eat the higher chances of disease/infections you get and vice versa. If you eat crappy food you would be more likely to getting sick from drinking from a stream of water, for example. I am very much in favor of poison food as well, for me it would allow for more of a  stealthy style of play. Lot of players around? Eliminate them by carefully placing a poison apple in a building somewhere, and watch them slowly die of the poison.

Edited by Declivever