Sign in to follow this  
Sqeezorz

Applestrees vs. Serverpower.

I have made some considerations about the apple tree and its bug. The solution the apple trees and shrubs are treated as a container is indeed a good idea. However, I have since bear in mind that the server only unnecessarily burdened. Perhaps there are simpler and better ways of countering the apple. What is when the collecting and picking of items (stones, fruits) is placed on the character. What I think is an efficiency timer of the client side is aligned with the server. As an example, I am looking for apples .. the chance to find such a tree should be raised from about 12% to about 33%. Now I find 2-3 apples the pristine are ... the further which I find will be worn ... then after 5-6 apples I find only Damaged apples. The timer from the first apple is thus started and causes a decrease of the find quality. The timer (? 10-15min.) Now prevents a successful further search. So you will be forced to do something else, for example looking berries (starts the berry timer) and so on. This would prevent exploitation without unnecessarily straining the server. Next, a 100% consumption of fruits which are Worn or Damaged can only be made when these fruits are cooked. So my 50 cent ^^ against apple overflow and for the server.

Addition: in order to get more diversity each tree can only give one pristine apple, afterwards only worn or worse are found, one is forced to change trees, who does not do this forgives the chance from starting the timer the maximum amount To find pristine apples (per timer start so max 6-8 apples ... who is clever and trees changes finds so 6-8 Pristine and 2-3 Worn / Damaged ... who does not change clever comes on 1-2 Pristine And 1-2 Worn and the rest Damaged or Badly Damaged Fruits)

Miss Edit says:

After the timer has elapsed, the system will behave as before the search for the first apple. Logical or ^^.

Edited by Sqeezorz