Sign in to follow this  
Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

[XB1] First DayZ SA Group

Groups is a new feature on XB1 and DayZ Colony was the first to get one up. How do we know we're the first? The day Groups was announced we had one up within the 1st 24 hours.

We're getting started early so make sure and sign up now @ DayZ Colony (CLICK ME I'M A LINK!)

Edited by Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

Im on Xb1, I can stream and Host if need be for the Upcoming Xb1 Release. (Gt: GreenLevelBlood) Im super excited for the console launch and avid player and feedback will be given. 

XBOX: XBOX ONE S BF1 EDITION

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ErebusAmarande
      So, just a quick questions, and wondering if its against the terms and conditions of owning a server.
      So I was playing on a server for a few weeks, and asked the admin a simple question when he got extremely rude and offensive. He then proceeded to ban me from their server.
      So, is this against Terms and Conditions? I have the conversation this..."admin" had with me if needed.
    • By emuthreat
      IMt gets avenged after a successful Tisy run.  
      We found some tents, and happened upon an itchy survivor. 
      He shot IMT and got cleaned up before he could do much more damage.  Props to Mean Farmer for playin' it slow.  better luck next time.

• By Weyland Yutani (DayZ)
      DayZ Colony | Mode: 3PP  | Whitelisting | Advanced Role-Play

Welcome to the DayZ Colony. DZC hosts the #1 ranked server on Gametracker (US-1).

Unlike some of these other role-play communities, players are not restricted to any rulesets. Players don't have to wear certain outfits related to their role, there are no safe-zones, as a matter of fact: there are no rules other than no hacking/glitching/etc. Deception, honesty, fear, compassion, revenge, empathy, murder and whatever else you can think of are on the menu.

What makes our colony system so unique is how we breath life into Chernarus. Not only do we tailor colonies to your specification, but we also have roles that are so unique that the air of authenticity cannot be mistaken.

What is a colony? Colonies are small groups of like-minded individuals. Currently there are roles pertaining to hero, bandit, bounty hunter, courier, gypsy, farmer, hunter, mechanic, medic, mercenary, pacifist, scavenger, survivor, trader. as well as zealot roles.

If your are sick of playing alone and are looking to be matched with like-minded individuals, our operators will match you with a colony, or help you start a colony of your choice. If playing with others isn't your cup of tea, feel free to roam Chernarus on your terms.

We provide a hacker-free environment (DayZ Colony has the cleanest servers in SA with a ban list of over 4,000) and have over 1,120 colonists that have been carefully whitelisted. I am proud to say that since our doors have opened we have not had a single hacking incident on our whitelisted servers. Staff are constantly in touch with the community to keep security as tight as possible with various internal protocols.

If your sick of hackers ruining your experience, being ghosted on, worrying about server hoppers and want to play in an exciting environment on an even playing field, our DayZ Colony might just be the place.

Website

Whitelisting

Forum

FaceBook Group

Colony Descriptions

OUR SERVERS ARE LOCATED IN:
      US-1: NEW YORK, NEW YORK (PvP: Ranked #1 on Gametracker)
      US-2: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA (Whitelist)
      US-3: ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI (PvE)

DayZ Colony US-3 PvE

Our colony engineers decided to revamp and create the most immersive PvE (Player vs Environment) concept to date. Initially we were against the idea, but once our think-tank was assembled our conclusion was that PvE was never done properly. Junior world designers never took the idea and ran with it, they just labeled the server description PvE and walked away. DayZ Colony on the other hand is known for building better worlds (check gametracker) and decided to breath a new life into the player versus environment concept. Check out what we have to offer below!

http://www.insidedayzstandalone.com/us-3/

DZC US-3 LATEST MICRO-EVENTS:

MONTANA REALTY COMPANY (DZC US-3)

DZC US-3 LATEST MACRO EVENT:

BLUE TEAM WON BTW

DZC US-3 WEEKLY EVENT: FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS

We've just concluded our first season of FNF. We had our champions compete in a bracket style tournament and let me tell you it was fireworks. Best one yet.

DAYZ SA VERY 1ST DJ

MORE INFO HERE: http://www.dayzcolony.com/us-3/