Sign in to follow this  
Mad Martha

Solid Walls , Floors & Doors Please...

I would like solid walls , floors and doors added to the game please.

Yeah , I know , sounds (a) obvious and (b) sarcastic ,

but it *needs* saying.

Yes , I'm sure the Devs and us players are all aware of it and know it needs fixing.

So , they go and work on Zombie AI ! (or adding melee weapons , or worry about animal despawn times... etc etc)

HUH??

Seriously, you guys at BI - you have much bigger fish to fry then be spending your time with the "fancy stuff" like how zombies see/hear you.

Oh and better zombie pathing code would be "nice" but still below making the basic game world work!

You wanna talk about "realism" in this game , then lets NOT have zombies walking/attacking through concrete walls or doors please.

[MM]

PS - You want to make the Zombies "more dangerous" ?

Simples : make them move as fast INSIDE a building as they do OUTSIDE - sorted.

They are more concerned with how zombies work because DayZ is not meant for Arma 2. The finished product should be done at or around the time Arma 3 is released. Supposedly there are already tons of bugs in arma 2 that do not exist in arma 3. So working on architecture might not be a primary concern for them if they already know there are no issues with it in the game the mod is planning on being released for as a final product.

That being said, they have already tried to fix the zombies going through walls, and hitting players through walls as well. Until it gets fixed all we can do is report the problem and hope it gets addressed in future updates.