Sign in to follow this  
sneakydude

Server Performances Private Hive, or Public -Desync issues

I need your guys assistance to explain exactly what is going on with your errors, or warping backwards when the server becomes unstable.

Objects do not pickup, doors may or may not open. PVP shooting a player and they will not die, Infected are invisible, or simply hitting you and you are being killed without doing any damage to them.

I have started a bug support for it, and in hopes most of the same issues get merged into these reports.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T119619

This is usually seen to me as a memory reference error can not be written to. I have 2 fresh installs and the same error. It is destabilizing the server and the clients. Sometimes you may error out of the game, or desync with others in the area.

The server goes crazy, and warps you back into an old area.

If you have any more constructive information for the devs please visit that link and support this fix asap.

It is making the game unplayable since the newest hotfix has been released.

Please visit

Those videos, are exactly what is going on. Some are experiencing it more then others i would gather.

Thanks

Sneakydude

Edited by sneakydude
darn forum backgrounds.

I havent been experiencing a huge amount of issues (other than what was shown in my video).  Very very infrequently I may get the warping back to old position, but not enough to be a major problem

Some servers are worse than others for not being able to pick stuff up (as the server thinks you are stuck outside the building or object).

I dont get the errors you seem to get. Occasionally get a memory error after exiting the game or crashing when trying to join a server

Some servers seem a lot less responsive though (after eating food, the can remains in your hand for 5-10 seconds).  Doors take a few seconds to open

Edited by edoian
  • Like 1

See the loss of gear thread i started to test on Edoian.

It is under general, i figured out most of the reasons why we start to have issues.

Items are not talking to the dx11 pbd files. etc..

Such as my black axe painted. Then the drinking of the pot froze i could not select the food items, or 12345 example. I exited the game and no reference error popped up.