J4K

Curious Lootadge :)

Hi Peeps,

Just came across something a bit strange to me, on a zero pop server, went to sleep in a pine tree, woke up to food stuffs missing from the backpack, nothing new or surprising there.  A Short walk later, I come across a Sleeper,  Now when I access his Backpack, I can't transfer anything across, neither mine to his, or vice versa. (Get the Red Square Treatment),  He didn't have much,  And I wouldn't loot players unless I'm desperate, ie Starvation/food scenario. He did Have Two Apples in his pack, and I fancied one is all.

Just Curious about the red square treatment is all.  :)

J

• Like 1

On 7/16/2016 at 11:15 AM, J4K said:

Hi Peeps,

Just came across something a bit strange to me, on a zero pop server, went to sleep in a pine tree, woke up to food stuffs missing from the backpack, nothing new or surprising there.  A Short walk later, I come across a Sleeper,  Now when I access his Backpack, I can't transfer anything across, neither mine to his, or vice versa. (Get the Red Square Treatment),  He didn't have much,  And I wouldn't loot players unless I'm desperate, ie Starvation/food scenario. He did Have Two Apples in his pack, and I fancied one is all.

Just Curious about the red square treatment is all.  :)

J

Sorry nobody has responded to you.

Try to drag stuff from the backpack to the ground then you might be able to loot.

Also you may have had desync issues, if missing food that isnt a common one. Usually ends up being a missing container you dropped somewhere and forgotten about it or you where bugged out (memory error) type thing and glitched video.