Sign in to follow this  
Lome

New wild grass

https://trello.com/c/qCuLiHno/109-new-wild-grass#action-5787f1982756d3e4b57de082https://trello.com/c/qCuLiHno/109-new-wild-grass#action-5787f1982756d3e4b57de082

Just thought a topic about this would be cool. I think that this is a step in the right direction in order to make Dayz seem more apocalyptic.

Edited by Lome
  • Like 3

This grass looks awesome, I hope they make new tress and bushes also so we can hide our tents better, forests are a bit poor at the moment, maybe not as dense as the new Arma III tanoa map, but I think forest in Dayz needs more love.

Much welcomed change of scenery, there...

As it stands, the Chernarussian forest floors are better manicured than the landscaping around most North American suburban banks.  It does, however, explain the dearth of small animal life on the forest floors.

• Like 1

The Problem is the distance! When you look at a charakter from the nearness it looks like the body is much hide. But if you look from the distance at the charakter, it looks like the person is standing on an open, uncovered field. 

12 hours ago, hypercop said:

The Problem is the distance! When you look at a charakter from the nearness it looks like the body is much hide. But if you look from the distance at the charakter, it looks like the person is standing on an open, uncovered field. 

This has always been a severe shortcoming... especially for people who have a legitimate interest in staying hidden. Nevermind snipers etc- but actual hermits who would be happier if people just moved along without knowing they were there. Now, you can sit half a kilometer away in trees 5 row of trees back and stand out like an ingrown hair.