Sign in to follow this  
Reg Park

Going unconscious from Infected

Regarding the current .60 stable --anyone noticed when you go unconscious from getting hit by zedz that you cannot wake back up regardless of how long you wait, or how hard your mates try to get you up with saline, epi, feed, CPR, bandaging, etc? It's like a bug.... it's happened a few times to my group, we can't be alone on this? also, why in the heck are zedz knocking us out when we're healthy.... that doesn't seem right.

Edited by Reg Park

good question, i haven't seen this yet. I took on a whole town of infected today, was hit a few times but never went unconscious.

It would seem they can keep hitting you if your down. I watched them hit the truck, if i was in it as a driver. It is possible they are still hitting you until dead.

it's happen to me personally and my mate, the zeds were killed once we were knocked out....and medical attention was promptly applied without success.

zeds have been greatly improved over the last 5 patches but they still seem to hit you in a 10 ft radius when they're not even swinging their arms, annoying when trying to trap them in buildings.

• Like 1

I know about those reaches and the fact they pop out of nowhere but i am still not able to see knocked out thing. I was hit a ton today by the tent city ones. I fired like crazy trying to stir up more to do and test those gear bugs we seem to be having.

Will test more for you bud.

i know for sure it happened to us when we were on a server that the player's status was glitched, couldn't see hungry/thirsty/healthy (nothing) but could of sworn it also happened when we were healthy status on another server.....trying to remember. i can see them knocking you out when you're low on blood/food, or whatever but when you're healthy -- shouldn't happen. also, you should be able to rise again either way.

I am not sure about being insta-KO'd from near healthy status, but be aware that once you're under 10% blood (500 out of 5000 blood units) you will permanently be KO'd until your blood rises from greenbar status healing or outside sources of help (other players assisting with medical items).

The only thing i am really sure on that happened to me is being Insta-KO'd from joining a server in rain and going insta hypothermia from healthy to pretty much dead in under 5 minutes. Red in under 10 seconds.

I am wondering if you both had the memory crashing bug i had, when as a fresh spawn i would run, then die and be reborn 6 times the same way.

It is insta death that way. Or perma Desync within the server.

I have only ever witnessed that happening 3 times in the whole 1200 hours playing with friends and being online when they screamed WTF! 1 hit infected... dead.

And I need a knife to rip a t-shit to rags. A god damn t-shit. What am I playing as 30 kg schoolgirl ? Sure for a hoodie or other thick clothes, but a  fookin t-shirt ? Give me a break devs.