DeadlyShredding

Unspported GPU Problem

Hey guys,

I have bought this game with my friend, last year. We both have the same GPUs its Nvidia gt330m. As you can understand thats a laptop GPU and it doesn't support dx11 or dx12 unfortunately. I was so excited about 0.60 cause my game was freezing middle of a fight or it was freezing in cherno like in big cities. In every version the fps was dropping. When the 0.60 came out i downloaded it and tried to start it but i get an eror that was about my GPU and today it says your GPU is not supported. I gave this game 35$. Let me tell the truth i can't really buy a new computer. It was not my fault, when i bought the game with my friend we could play it on low with 30 fps and now we can't even open the game. I tought about writing Brian Hicks about this problem from Twitter, then i thought he won't care about me... We gave that game 35$ and now we can't play it really. The game really worths 35$ but i cant really play it with my old computer and i am student and i cant afford a new one cause i am a student. So can you please help me about this problem, or if any mods, admins, producers see this topic, can they mesaage me? Thank you.

It has been known for literally years that the new renderer was going to be dx 11, and upgraded later to dx12. You should do a little reading before buying an early purchase game, especially if you have a lower end computer. They announced it and re hashed it several times. I hate to say it man but you are S.O.L. 

I'd hate to be an asshole, but you've had plenty of time to read about the DX11 / DX12 change coming 0.60. Whenever buying into a EA game, you need to look into their changes and the future of the game.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

I BOUGHT THIS GAME LAST YEAR SO THEY DIND'T SAID "WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS GAME DX11 NEXT YEAR WİTH 0.60" SO HOW CAN I KNOW THIS THEY SAID LOTS OF THINGS AND THEY DIDNT DO. HOW CAN I TRUST THEM WITH THIS DX 11 THING? 

3 hours ago, DeadlyShredding said:

I BOUGHT THIS GAME LAST YEAR SO THEY DIND'T SAID "WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS GAME DX11 NEXT YEAR WİTH 0.60" SO HOW CAN I KNOW THIS THEY SAID LOTS OF THINGS AND THEY DIDNT DO. HOW CAN I TRUST THEM WITH THIS DX 11 THING? 

They said that DayZ with DX11 /DX12 would not support older GPUs way before 2015. lol 

Op while it hard luck for you at the moment look at it this way.

it would not cost a lot to get a system that would play this game far better than your present system and you would enjoy this and other games far more with a better system.

time so save up for your new machine.

• Like 1