Jemoeder

NL 4 Hosted by [SoH] Admin abuse

Thank you for going into my arguments. Instead you question my authority and ignore them all. But as you are also not an admin of our server, I don't see what you're doing here as well and I'm yet to see the first insult from any of my posts (read them again).

*hint*Ever heard of teamspeak and sharing documents like logs, files and talking with server owners and Dayz team? Go figure what I mean and you will find out I'm not so uninformed as you proclaim I am.

im saying that you shouldnt awnser and let the admins do it, nothing els. i dont care that you got info of admins let them awnser stuff there selfs. and i dont need to be a admin in soh, also im here because i was one of the players that was at the ambush.

I was interested in responding this yesterday, but something came up. Now that it's a trollfest I doubt there is much to gain here, but I'd like to respond to 1 thing:

Never seen a person talking more bullshit than you sawyer. You should check your 'logs' better' date=' cause he is playing with us.

Got any proof that he has been banned?

[/quote']

I do.

Never seen a person talking more bullshit than you sawyer. You should check your 'logs' better' date=' cause he is playing with us.

Got any proof that he has been banned?

[/quote']

I do.

Told you... *sticks tongue out*

im saying that you shouldnt awnser and let the admins do it' date=' nothing els. i dont care that you got info of admins let them awnser stuff there selfs. and i dont need to be a admin in soh, also im here because i was one of the players that was at the ambush.

[/quote']

Snikkel, admin speaking here. I'm with Bravo. There, now it's an official admin statement. Happy? Good. No? Go away. :cool: