Jemoeder

NL 4 Hosted by [SoH] Admin abuse

Some friends of me decided to camp a place OUTSIDE THE MAP where there were vechile's ,

After a while we saw some hippi fan returned as it seemed like it was SoH we killed them and geuss what? SESSION LOST.

Screen 1 : we killing them

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d9fda1199919027

Screen 2 : There buss Boomed By us

http://www.imagebam.com/image/5906d2199918923

Screen 3 : NL 4

http://www.imagebam.com/image/6216bc199918957

Screen 4 : Saying we cheat , Trying to get us banned

http://www.imagebam.com/image/0bc5f4199918995

Screen 5 : Server down after they died to remove body's

http://www.imagebam.com/image/9e85c7199919036

Screen 6 : Session lost in hopes there vech's get back.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/9edf3f199919021

Screen 7 : Picture of us <-- killed them LEGIT way

http://www.imagebam.com/image/a07270199918988

Screen 8 : Driving Away and getting Session lost -- Screen 6 --

http://www.imagebam.com/image/90e6a1199918946

4 gillie suited players all with high end kit probably decked to the nines with the best stuff, gps range finders, nvg,s etc etc with zero kills??????

Admin may of raged the server closed I think in this circumstance maybe they had good reason to.

At the end of the day why complain you,ve obviously got a great reserve of all the best kit in the game happy days surely? So why waste your time on this.

4 gillie suited players all with high end kit probably decked to the nines with the best stuff' date=' gps range finders, nvg,s etc etc with zero kills??????

Admin may of raged the server closed I think in this circumstance maybe they had good reason to.

At the end of the day why complain you,ve obviously got a great reserve of all the best kit in the game happy days surely? So why waste your time on this.

[/quote']

This doessnt proof annything ,

There are such things as Camping Tent where you can store items , and when you die you can get them back at your Camp ,

Sooo....

lol cobra. why you always only tell halve the stories lol.

making up bullshit stories doesn't really make you a trusting person.

also wasn't it you who played with a few germans before who got banned for cheating? really makes your stories a lot unreliable

i was at the ambush they did reset it 2 times 1time so we couldnt loot there bodys 1 for the cars. btw lumberjack about the gear never raided a camp before? and we have a base of our own aswell...

Cobra, maybe you should join another clan's teamspeak and get on your knees and beg them to let you join their clan... And maybe you should stalk them and ambush them later if your join request gets denied. I even have a better idea, let someone else do the stalking for you (I.e. Nelis, who misteriously "spawned" at our basecamp)

Go fix your attitude instead of behaving like a baby on the internet... The community doesn't need / want you.

Still You guys arent really defending yourselves ,

Only insulting me and other stuff...

@ chris

Germans? Lawl Thats even more bullshit then annything else ,

Half of the story?

Tell me full story please :)

Oh lol, really. Too tired to spent time at this guy again, don't feed the trolls.

Hint:

Of course Dayz is a rock solid mod in which server crashes never occur and automatic server restarts are a bad dream of the past, so youre explanation is indeed the only plausible explanation in the entire universe. So once a server restarts or crashes it must certainly be a rogue admin abusing his rights.

[/end of sarcasm mode]

Hard to tell from your screens how much time was in between them. It was more like 10 to 15 minutes between the server restarts according to the logs, so quit trolling and don't come up with half baked fantasy stories. But even if an admin restarted the server once, so what? I'm sorry but I'm not getting your point in any way and I'm almost 99% sure you're not trying to make any point but are just bullshitting and trolling around for your denied application for our clan.

Enjoy playing Dayz rather. Oh, and if anyone cheated we will find out sooner or later, checking all logs regularly for irregularities.

I've been asked to add more details, so here I am. I'm a friend of "Jemoeder" (lol cobra) and today we raided a camp with a group of four friends. Cobra managed to get coordinates from a camp that appears to be the camp of [soH]. After we received the coordinates from cobra we calculated the distance from our position to their camp to decide if it's worth to check it out. We decided to go for it and ran 5 km to 020 977, we spotted 3 vehicles a V36, UAZ, BUS so we waited till we had enough courage to check the gear. 10-15 minutes later two of us with assault weapons checked the gear and moved 2 vehicles 1000 meters north. Nothing wrong there. Nelis managed to trick them on TeamSpeak by saying he found their camp by coincidence and was in need of food. They don't want their camp to get raided by one person if they can keep him friendly or perhaps they tried to trick him and had the intention to kill him after they meet up. Not knowing that Nelis had 3 friends with him waiting for them to drive over that hill. After a while a S1203 came over that hill and we opened fire with two snipers (AS50) and two players with a Mk 48. With the element of surprise and 4 bad ass weapons you understand that they had no chance against us. We killed them all and we ran to the body's.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d9fda1199919027

Now we come to the point where things get suspicious, while we were looting the body's we got the message "session lost".

http://www.imagebam.com/image/9e85c7199919036

http://www.imagebam.com/image/a07270199918988

Ok... they might had problems with the server right ? Auto restart ? everything is possible so we carried on. We lost the gear that we looted from their body's so we moved on to the vehicles and moved everything we wanted to the truck and jeep. We went back to a safer place with the truck and jeep and before we approached our destination point we lost connection again, no biggy but for mysterious reasons tree of us spawned 5 km back to their camp. http://www.imagebam.com/image/9edf3f199919021

Nelis was close to the truck so we still had most of the gear. We are not sure if these restarts happened randomly but we know these kind of mysterious things happens more often in this server which is also the reason we decided to find another favorite server. We posting this information on the forum with the hope other players get aware and decide for them self if they take the risk to play in NL 4

the admin(s) were obviously frustrated, which is normal if your camp had got raided, but to question my friends legitimacy is a outrage

http://www.imagebam.com/image/0bc5f4199918995

Why should we defend ourselves?

99% of the server admins abuse their powers (I challenge you to gather 10 servers and confirm the admins haven't abused their powers before).

Heck' date=' I am 110% sure you have glitched (maybe cheated?) aswell, just like the rest of the community, and if you'd be in the same position we're in, you'd act just the same.

[/quote']

Admitting you abused your rights , And so if other admins hack ? you are also allowed to do ? your arguments makes no sense

Oh lol' date=' really. Too tired to spent time at this guy again, don't feed the trolls.

Hint:

Of course Dayz is a rock solid mod in which server crashes never occur and automatic server restarts are a bad dream of the past, so youre explanation is indeed the only plausible explanation in the entire universe. So once a server restarts or crashes it must certainly be a rogue admin abusing his rights.

[/end of sarcasm mode']

Hard to tell from your screens how much time was in between them. It was more like 10 to 15 minutes between the server restarts according to the logs, so quit trolling and don't come up with half baked fantasy stories. But even if an admin restarted the server once, so what? I'm sorry but I'm not getting your point in any way and I'm almost 99% sure you're not trying to make any point but are just bullshitting and trolling around for your denied application for our clan.

Enjoy playing Dayz rather. Oh, and if anyone cheated we will find out sooner or later, checking all logs regularly for irregularities.

Why should we defend ourselves?

99% of the server admins abuse their powers (I challenge you to gather 10 servers and confirm the admins haven't abused their powers before).

Heck' date=' I am 110% sure you have glitched (maybe cheated?) aswell, just like the rest of the community, and if you'd be in the same position we're in, you'd act just the same.

[/quote']

1 member admit it and the other doesn't, something smells fishy just saying.

Posting the same screens doesn't work' date=' try again.

[/quote']

Posting no valid information / proof doess't work , Try Again

Hence the [/end of sarcasm mode] caption in Bravo's post.

Get a brain before you try to convince people you have one.

What proof to post? I haven't seen a single piece of proof yet in this thread and I'm not interested in providing the first actual proof. Just be glad you can play on our servers in the first place instead of all this trolling.

@Energ

I'm not an administrator, but just saying there "might" be a way other than an evil admin who abuses his rights that a server restarts. And even if an admin restarts his server, so what? Like that never happens ever as well. Are admins not allowed to restart a server? It was not restarted during a fight so what exactly is your problem?

What proof to post? I haven't seen a single piece of proof yet in this thread and I'm not interested in providing the first actual proof. Just be glad you can play on our servers in the first place instead of all this trolling.

@Energ

I'm not an administrator' date=' but just saying there "might" be a way other than an evil admin who abuses his rights that a server restarts. And even if an admin restarts his server, so what? Like that never happens ever as well. Are admins not allowed to restart a server? It was not restarted during a fight so what exactly is your problem?

[/quote']

1st of all You guys die , Coincidince ,

2nd No warnings are made like you guys did in the past

3rd IF you guys had the honour and respect you would give us atleast 1 or 2 mins to loot the body's ,

But I geuss not everybody understands the part of VIRTUAL World...

btw. its nice how you posted those screenshots Jemoeder. it cleary shows you how you abuse the refill ammo glitch lol.

btw, a server restart which might has happend due to auto restart. doesn't give the SoH their gear back. nor does it give back the vehicles.

also most of the gear SoH had is in our camp and not in SoH camp. so why would they be frustrated with only losing 3 cars lol.

also auto restart doesn't give a warning, it just happends.

btw. its funny to see 50% of all your posts are about hacking/abuse/cheating

Oh lol. It is impossible to announce automatic server restarts as well as server crashes, so....

Better not to waste more time on this I would say, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

I don't understand why you guys lower your self to this, we simply don't like how the admin(s) abuse the manage functions in their benefit that's all. We find it wrong and we find it necessary to post this to make others aware. There is no fun raiding a camp if the admins abuse their powers. Or make it so a message comes up "Admins might use the control functions to their benefit if you raid our camp" so players don't waste time raiding camps in NL 4.

what was abused? they got the gear and cars? not like SoH has killed them or banned them lol

thats why i say they only tell half the story.

its easy for 1 player to try to convince other players to think like him

a·buse

1. To use wrongly or improperly

I don't believe they made a restart function to get your gear and vehicles back, thats why I call it abuse.

Chris I dont get why your posting You werent there and you arent an admin so far as I know you arent part of annything that happened here.

It's just funny that 3 mins after you guys died there comes a "automatic restart"

Well DayZ Staff team can check if it was a Auto restart or not :)