firef0kz

You were kicked: Battleye corrupt memory #0

trying to join servers with the right beta patch version but its stuck on Waiting for host.

I just got this too. I broke my legs under a tree and barely managed to bandage up before this message came up. I was wondering if I was shot by a silenced weapon, but when I got this messaged I considered the possibility of a hacker who got mad I was looting his camp or something (found some tents, hence the bones breaking).

I think the BattlEye MasterServers where Down, because i got an red Informationtext "BattlEye: no recive blablabla BE (2)" ...

After 2min it connected again with BattlEye 1.58 ... get updatet i think

The last server I was kicked off of I noticed, down in the corner where notifications appear, that it was trying to update battleye, said something about the server requiring BE 1.158, followed by "attempting to update" and then "Unable to update BE Master (2)"

Of course, the BE website says current version 1.157...

I was happily playing the game when all of a sudden i get kicked for Battleye corrupted memory, and now i get stuck on waiting for char to create?

Whats the problem now? whats breaking the latest patch this time?

same for my serv and many player like me in debug plain/forest without stuff ... help

• Like 1

Happening to everyone. I got back into the game and it says BattlEye attempting to update... Attempt Failed. And my screen is being spammed by that, but me friend's BE updated successfully somehow.

Deagen on twitch tv also just had the same thing happen twice.

First was a battleye disconnect for 'corrupted memory'.

Second was a battleye disconnect for 'no update'.

No idea which server he was on or if it was the same server each time.

same for my serv and many player like me in debug plain/forest without stuff ... help

Really? I was on a private hive server when it happened...I might just get lucky once!

Same thing (corrupted) and now is asking for battleye update 1.58, but in the battleye site the only one is the 1.57

• Like 1

This is not very reassuring. This is under Battle eyes FAQ.

Corrupted Memory #X: BattlEye detects that your game's memory is not what it is supposed to be. Scan your system for viruses/trojans/spyware and check your RAM for possible defects (using tools like Memtest86). If that doesn't help, the game's installation on your harddisk is possibly corrupted - therefore, try to reinstall the game.

I know thats not it, but man think of going through all that to find out it just needed an update

Edited by HanoverFist

same thing for me, but then i spawned on some mountains and lost all my stuff WTH! Will i get my stuff back? :beans:

This is not very reassuring. This is under Battle eyes FAQ.

Corrupted Memory #X: BattlEye detects that your game's memory is not what it is supposed to be. Scan your system for viruses/trojans/spyware and check your RAM for possible defects (using tools like Memtest86). If that doesn't help, the game's installation on your harddisk is possibly corrupted - therefore, try to reinstall the game.

I know thats not it, but man think of going through all that to find out it just needed an update

Like anyone would really do all that because some piss-poor (pardon my french) anti-cheat site says so. It' s right next to 'have you tried pluging it in' and 'delete system32' type of advice :)

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

Like anyone would really do all that because some piss-poor (pardon my french) anti-cheat site says so. It' s right next to 'have you tried pluging it in' and 'delete system32' type of advice :)

You'd be amazed. ;)

• Like 1

Me and two other friends got kicked due to corrupt memory.

They both got in after about 5 minutes, but I spawned in Wilderness at Day 0, I still have all my fancy gear.

Praying this will get fixed somehow..we've been playing all day.

I have updated beta patch to the latest one

ARMA2_OA_Build_94876'

Got this error aand the servers with the r

94876'patch, I can't even join atm. Wait for host.

Edited by Baltsar