Ok I've spent 2 hours now just trying to get in to a game. Either I keep running across bad versions or I get stuck at creating character. I guess real game is about getting in to a game. Man I'm sick of this going to go play planetside.

O good one I finally get in to a game and now im stuck in blank landscape.

Oh look another complaint thread. All the same? Ok, thread will die soon. K thnx bi

Yeah, I'm just using this to kill time until planetside 2 beta starts.

Oh look another complaint thread. All the same? Ok' date=' thread will die soon. K thnx bi

[/quote']

You're damn right it's a complain. Shouldn't have to spend two hours trying to get in and play. When I finally do get in I shouldn't be spawned up in middle of no where with no trees.

I finally had to abandon my good gear to respawn. I am so fucking pissed right now. I finally get my hands on a decent weapon and I get screwed out of it.

This is bullshit.

Instead of spending two fuckin' hours trying to get in, why didn't you try a few times, which shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes to realize that something is wrong, then try again later?

You should look in the news section of DayZ every once in a while. It explains why servers aren't working. Earlier today they were doing maintenance, because you know, this mod is in Alpha.

Lol like how you make a post about the game not working, and then 2 posts about how you are quitting instead of reading virtually any other post or the announcements. Heck if you launch your game from steam there is even an article from PC gamer in the news section talking about the server problems.

Oh look another complaint thread. All the same? Ok' date=' thread will die soon. K thnx bi

[/quote']

You're damn right it's a complain. Shouldn't have to spend two hours trying to get in and play. When I finally do get in I shouldn't be spawned up in middle of no where with no trees.

I finally had to abandon my good gear to respawn. I am so fucking pissed right now. I finally get my hands on a decent weapon and I get screwed out of it.

This is bullshit.

I'll say this again as I did on your other thread, servers were ddos'd and hive crashed, if you stay on waiting for character to create too long it bugs out and spawns you at debug plains, so with the inevetable wait on some servers, you were bound to get there if you waited too long, I only give servers 2-3min before I try a different one, and again, we don't care if you leave, you're the shit of the community. Buhbye.

Screw this game? No this is a mod, an alpha mod, thats still being built.

Thank you for taking yourself out of the equation. We dont want or need this kind of noobery around here anyways. The sad thing is, you WILL end up coming back and playing, and then make more stupid posts like this.

I came into this thread hoping for handy tips to construct DIY shelves for your Arma II case. :(

Ok I've spent 2 hours now just trying to get in to a game. Either I keep running across bad versions or I get stuck at creating character. I guess real game is about getting in to a game. Man I'm sick of this going to go play planetside.

Are you running from the DayZ beta launcher? If not, you need to update to the latest Arma 2 beta version and launch from the Dayz Beta launcher.

No idea where the instructions are here, but they are in a sticky on the Steam forums.

I came into this thread hoping for handy tips to construct DIY shelves for your Arma II case. :(

Hahahaha, true that, tell me when you find that thread.

Agreed. Another pointless post. Watch him have sex with this mod 1 day later after he finds a makarov.

Use SixUpdater-> Fixed.

Seriously though, if you can't handle the installation issues then you are going to love the game itself.

This mod is in alpha testing and is better than most games including planetside 2 :)

Go away, we are alpha testing, we do not need idiots like you who don't understand this concept.