Lord Tony

Can anyone here gift me Arma 2 on steam?

I'm not really up for begging but I'm really looking to play this game and I am unable to buy it. It could either be the CO pack or just operation arrowhead because I heard you can play DayZ with arma 2: free.

If anyone would consider it I'd greatly appreciate it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LordTony

From what I've seen it actually looks like people don't want to die. Usually in video games people don't care if they die and I'd like to see people not try and running out in the open for once.

• Beans 1

sorry but its very unlikely that people will gift it to you. try borrowing some cash from a friend or a loved one.. hey it never hurts to ask!

• Beans 1

Yea... right

Go mow some lawns kiddo

I'm too old for that. My credit card is not working right, you are so quick to judge.

I suppose I'll give some tf2 items of choice or a steam game (if I ever am able put money back in my wallet.)

• Beans 1

^ I agree with him. Ask people you know irl or people you game with on vent/steam ^^ I don't think many people would be willing to give you $30 :/

• Beans 1

^ I agree with him. Ask people you know irl or people you game with on vent/steam ^^ I don't think many people would be willing to give you $30 :/

I understand that but I don't mind if it's just Operation Arrowhead which is just 20 dollars.

• Beans 1

If you can't afford $20, then computer gaming is not for you.

• Beans 1

If you can't afford $20' date=' then computer gaming is not for you.

[/quote']

Credit card is not working, it's not like I can jam a 20 dollar bill into my computer and see if it works. (Which would be awesome, they should work on that)

• Beans 1

I understand that but I don't mind if it's just Operation Arrowhead which is just 20 dollars.

but you could buy arma 2 AND oa for 29$ lol

• Beans 1

You would think that.

But then look at the Bus Monitor who got $700,000 .... lol....

^ That is what is wrong with our world.

• Beans 1

lol so true Ultyma, its only because she was an old woman

• Beans 1

Yea... right

Go mow some lawns kiddo

I'm too old for that. My credit card is not working right' date=' you are so quick to judge.

I suppose I'll give some tf2 items of choice or a steam game (if I ever am able put money back in my wallet.)

[/quote']

You are never too old to make some spare cash... also an adult would know you can use paypal with your bank account just as easily as a credit card... you do have real money right?

• Beans 1

You would think that.

But then look at the Bus Monitor who got $700' date='000 .... lol....

^ That is what is wrong with our world.

[/quote']

Or the brony documentary that made over $500,000 when the required donation which was significantly lower than $50,000.

• Beans 1

Lolz? Seriously? Has to be a fake thread surely......who would ask such a thing

I think you (op) should change your Name to "PauperTony" as obviously the title of "Lord" Is unbefitting someone of your financial stature :D

• Beans 1

What the fuck??? This generation of fucktards.. Are you in the "occupy" movement where every thing should be free? Jesus Christ, you pathetic lazy.... No.. Just NO.

• Beans 1

I'm not really up for begging but I'm really looking to play this game and I am unable to buy it. It could either be the CO pack or just operation arrowhead because I heard you can play DayZ with arma 2: free.

If anyone would consider it I'd greatly appreciate it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LordTony

man get a fukin clue and a job.

From what I've seen it actually looks like people don't want to die. Usually in video games people don't care if they die and I'd like to see people not try and running out in the open for once.

• Beans 1

Go into the bank tell them your card isnt working, get them to sort a replacement out and while your in the bank ask them to withdraw $30 out of your account untill your new card comes.

Hey presto you have $30 in your skyrocket now get yourself to a games store and buy the game yourself!!!!

Or buy it from steam through paypal!

• Beans 1

According to his steam-account, he's allready playing Arma 2 OA. Mission accomplished I would say, so....

/thread

• Like 1

Sure I will buy it for you let me just go pick the money of my money tree in the garden...Should I get you the DLC to ? Maybe i should pay of your credit card bill while i'm at it ? lol

• Beans 1

Get a visa gift card

/thread

/facepalm @op

Sign for a new credit card if your that desperate, if your to old to mow lawns, than I guess people who cut lawns "professionally" are all kids?

• Beans 1