Sign in to follow this  
bismember

Fishing tool spawn location

Folks, hi. Can anyone tell me if fishing tools really spawn in fishing boats? I don't find it in those boats near Solnichniy and Kamyshovo. People say that you should come to a boat and there will be an inventory icon just like when you aim at any item, but I didn't see it. Also I tried to look under a boat if a fishing pole is under it, nope. 

What's wrong with it? I mean, do those poles really spawn in boats?

Again, it's DAYZ MOD question.

Edited by bismember

Wich tool did you search exactly? if it is for baits you can find them in garages and in industrial buildings too.

Or you can made some by your own by crafting baits out of bones.

hey bismember, if you want to fish, you need to craft the rod yourselves. You need a long stick (use knife on tree), find a rope, and you can find hooks in sheds. Attach the hook to the rope and the rope+hook to the long stick. You can also use a water bottle in the sea but I don't exactly know how that one works. Look on youtube for tuturials. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fishing+in+dayz

IGNORE ME!

Edited by barelyinfected

1 hour ago, Nakaris said:

Wich tool did you search exactly? if it is for baits you can find them in garages and in industrial buildings too.

Or you can made some by your own by crafting baits out of bones.

In Dayz MOD?

45 minutes ago, barelyinfected said:

hey bismember, if you want to fish, you need to craft the rod yourselves. You need a long stick (use knife on tree), find a rope, and you can find hooks in sheds. Attach the hook to the rope and the rope+hook to the long stick. You can also use a water bottle in the sea but I don't exactly know how that one works. Look on youtube for tuturials. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fishing+in+dayz

In Dayz MOD?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, barelyinfected said:

Holy moly, ignore everything I said here. Thanks for clarifying. 

Anyway, do you maybe know how to find the answer on my question? I'm really tired already looking for that tool...

2 hours ago, barelyinfected said:

The only guide I could find is pretty old but I guess it's worth checking: 

It gave me ideas where to check, thanks.