Sign in to follow this  
Spacecadeteddie

unconcious due to hydration... right next to well.

im at the northern air base unconcious right next to the well. made it there and started to drink the water before passing out. if someone could make it there in a public server and invite me it would mean the world. i worked all day to get my set up. im sorry if im posting im the wrong forum. just kind of in a pickle

Hope you get the help you need , but this would probably be the best place to post this and futures requirements for medical aid.

14 hours ago, Spacecadeteddie said:

im at the northern air base unconcious right next to the well. made it there and started to drink the water before passing out. if someone could make it there in a public server and invite me it would mean the world. i worked all day to get my set up. im sorry if im posting im the wrong forum. just kind of in a pickle

Worked all day to get set-up.  Forgot to drink water until reaching the airfield.  Back to the coast with you.

Slow and steady wins the race.  As it should be.

If you want to get "set-up" drop me a line, I got too many camps, on too labor-intensive cleanup mechanics, and I need to make use of some shit before the server eats it all up.  Just respwan, and join this server: 173.199.94.27:2302   <<  = THE HELPY HELPERS: FOR MERCY OR MAYHEM  >>

I'll be on shortly.