Sign in to follow this  
Ugly (DayZ)

Please update me on single player mod progress

Hi. Curious if anyone has any information on the 'single player', 'offline' mode that was spoken about last summer (2015)

its almost summer again, so after 8 months have we heard any talk about the mod's status / have they even started it etc.

although some people may find the idea of playing 'solo' (offline) boring/ counter to the nature of DayZ, if you feel the need to have that discussion here I discourage it.

just want some info on the status of that mode, if there is any news out there.

It probably hasn't even been started yet so there's no updates on when it will be available but don't hold your breath on it being released anytime soon.Most likely it will come after DayZ hits version 1.0 so it's going to be a while.

Take some time, look through some Status Reports and Dev Diaries, and look for information pertaining to the Singleplayer mode. I know it seems kind of dickish for me to say it like that, but it doesn't hurt to look. I personally don't recall seeing anything about it recently, but i may be wrong. My guess, is probably by Q3 of this year at the earliest. Again, just my guess though.

10 hours ago, Zimorak said:

Take some time, look through some Status Reports and Dev Diaries, and look for information pertaining to the Singleplayer mode. I know it seems kind of dickish for me to say it like that, but it doesn't hurt to look. I personally don't recall seeing anything about it recently, but i may be wrong. My guess, is probably by Q3 of this year at the earliest. Again, just my guess though.

Done that, haven't found anything besides news from last summer.

was curious if I have missed anything.

guess there is no news atm.

It will be related to modding of the game so people could make and test mods easier. So it will take some time before we see that.

There is no news at the moment. Personally, I would not expect to hear anything at all on that front for at least another year given the things currently being worked on.

• Like 1