Sign in to follow this  
trankin

HELP! STUCK IN ROCK!

ok Title says it all. its actually not me its my friend. i cant figure how to get him out or kill him. he says he was walking down the hillside by riffy and fell into a rock cant get out has broken legs and has nothing to kill himself with. does anyone know of any ways to like reset your character. he said he left his game on for a long time and he wont starve it dosnt even seem to be affecting him that hes not eating or drinking. im guessing possibly because hes not moving too much. but anyways we need help lol!

If it is on public hive, give me the coordinates, and I'll go drop a couple grenades on him in about an hour.

I sent you a quicker solution. Assuming you're not a purist and your buddy doesn't mind the 2 extra hours he'll have to play the game without having to wait for Emu to crash every car on the map before he gets to him. 

47 minutes ago, eno said:

I sent you a quicker solution. Assuming you're not a purist and your buddy doesn't mind the 2 extra hours he'll have to play the game without having to wait for Emu to crash every car on the map before he gets to him. 

Hey now. I haven't even claimed to know the location of EVERY car.  But I'll happily take credit for crashing half of them :P