Aquanoise

New Health status: severely wounded

I think there should be another health status betweenn 'bleeding' and 'unconcious'. 

Sometimes when you get hit by (a few) bullet(s) you can still run around with blood squirting out of you, other times you wil go unconcious when you've been hit. 

I think there should be another state that when you are near death you should become 'severly wounded'. In this state you are rolling on the ground (in pain) while bleeding. (like in rust). In this state you can't use any weapons or items. The only way to get out of this state would be somebody giving you a bandage and/or saline.

what do you guys think?

Edited by Aquanoise
Typo

I would like to see a more prolonged death of the character and this would fit in nicely. Unconcious is boring as you cant talk or do anything and it would be better if it was used if you are knocked unconcious and not dying from it. You die way too easy in this game. If there was a greater chance you could be revived more people would stay on their corpses hoping to be rescued instead of respawning the second they go unconcious.  I usually wait til Im dead.

2 hours ago, Aquanoise said:

what do you guys think?

This is not lying helpless, but wounded character states are coming.

However, if you really can't do anything, it's not much different than the current unconsciousness state, apart from the ability to shit talk and relay information to teammates. 

But details aside, yes, there should be various stages between "dead" and "alive".