Sign in to follow this  
trupciks

frendly

hello guys! recently me and my mate started and played for a while on one of roleplay servers just because we wanted to meet more frendly players and not get killed for no reason. but after week or so on that server we started to get that "no danger" feeling what makes dayz special. so we understand that RP servers are not for us... my question is-maybe someone could send me pm with server where u have found plenty of frendly survivors and that doesnt have rules like no kos just for keeping danger feel. and if u know server like this-dont post it here so that bandits can take over! just pm me! thanks.

ps.looking for private 3pp server located in EU! can be whitelisted. 

*Friendly

Just .... throwing that out there

frendly = half frenzy, half friendly ... I will kill you, but don't take it personal

There is no such thing as a public server with some friendly and some unfriendly players.  There are few with real controls on who has access that can manage that.

I normally find a nice mix of friendly/bandit on the Bluefish dayz server, I think it's called the good the bad and the ugly.

I always run with my gaming buddy, we're thick as thieves when it comes to video games so we run in a two man squad and pick up friends here and there but we're always watching each other's backs mostly. he has another friend that has come in and we all work as a trio when he gets online but its mostly just the duo. If you're on a lot we could try and expand the squad if you're willing to work to an end-goal.

As of now we're gathering car parts to get one up and going.

The gents of Novo server might be a good place for you, there is a friendly community there. Novo is a safe zone, no killing allowed there, but once you out of the city, shit can hit the fan fast.