Sign in to follow this  
MarchmelloMan

Gatehouse?

Hey guys,

I have read a lot about these kind of buildings but I can't find anything about them via google.. just the name. Is there a possibility somebody has perhaps seen such a building and can describe or show it to me, via picture or sth? What the hell are these?!

Greetings!

I'd assume the gatehouse is referring to the castle gate houses.  They have an arched tunnel and a single room, found at most of the castles.  To see the items in them you need to run around with your inventory open because the items spawn beneath the ground.

Do you mean the single room green buildings that act as checkpoint booths for many gates and roads? 

land_hlidac_budka.jpg

Hey, 

thanks for the information. So I actually heard about them ingame but forgot to ask how they actually really look, then I started to google but couldn't find picture. Instead of a picture I found threads or posts on reddit that say it is a really good looting location.. I haven't played since a long time and it is nice to be updated about "new" looting places that are worth looking at.

Greetings!

If they told you it was good loot, it may have also been this building:

land_mil_guardhouse.jpg

The loot isn't that great any more, but at one point it had a lot of mil stuff.  Now it's sorta medical spawns.

I find mostly chemlight's , handcuff's , handcuff key's , occasionally a rak , or rak/makarov magazine's .....