omgwtfbbq

Dayz characters and Immortilizing Barry

Hey guys I think it would be a cool tribute to Barry from iraqveteran8888 on youtube to immortalize him as a dayz character. PLus he just looks fuckin badass in general. Also include Eric and Chad From moss pawn and gun. Maybe other famous youtubers as well. That would be cool as . Any way guys May the wind be at your back ... god speedbary-moss-pawn-rip-e1397484839381.jpg

post-234694-0-55920800-1452798845_thumb.

I'd say they should stay very far away from 'tributes' such as these.  I mean a dev putting their face on a zombie or player model is one thing, or even a Youtuber or other member of the DayZ  community might be okay.  But for someone who has no connection to DayZ it might be seen as mildly offensive, 'Hey, lets put dead guy in a Zombie game as a tribute.'  Not only that but without their (or their estate's) permission.

yeh i get your point but i think it would be a really cool edition to the game.  I know barry didnt play video games but his love for guns is relevant. I think Eric may have something to do with input in gun ideas and mechanics because alot of the weapons in dayz are mentioned time and time again on their channel

Just because you have a boner for this old dead dude doesn't mean he should have any sort of tribute in the game.

• Like 1

yeh i get your point but i think it would be a really cool edition to the game.  I know barry didnt play video games but his love for guns is relevant. I think Eric may have something to do with input in gun ideas and mechanics because alot of the weapons in dayz are mentioned time and time again on their channel

That still doesn't really make sense.  Just because they do overviews of a lot of the guns that are used in DayZ doesn't mean a thing.  There's probably hundreds of Gun Youtubers that have done videos on the Mosin Nagant alone, not to mention the AK and all it's variants would number in the thousands, should we include all of them in game as well?  No, no we shouldn't.  Yeah, the guy's famous (in certain groups), but he has ZERO (meaningful) connection to DayZ.