Sign in to follow this  
PokeMeTV

*Video* LOL - 3 geared highwaymen vs 1 fresh spawn. Probably my favorite video.

Hi guys! In my attempt to improve my Youtube videos ... thanks to this communities input and criticism ... here is my latest!

Feel free to give input again. I really appreciate it.

After dying in Elektro, all I wanted was to run back and get my gear. Unfortunately, 3 highway bandits were luring fresh spawns from the highway. They ran into the wrong fresh spawn.

• Like 2

Very nicely done. 

The "Helpy Helpers" approve! 

seal-of-approval-rubber-stamp-636-p.jpg

• Like 1

Well done indeed, sir!

The sounds is out of sync in the video... Could just be me though!

Very well done and even 3 freakin SVD, that seems rather lucky from their side and... suspicious. Gun dupe glitch still working hmmm??! In a video, not having any link, but i beleive it was 0.59 i saw the officer building at NWAF was full of attachable pounches. I know it worked to dupe them with whatever content.  

Well done indeed, sir!

The sounds is out of sync in the video... Could just be me though!

No you're right sir! Not sure why - it seems to happen in random captures. I'm looking into it :)

Very well done and even 3 freakin SVD, that seems rather lucky from their side and... suspicious. Gun dupe glitch still working hmmm??! In a video, not having any link, but i beleive it was 0.59 i saw the officer building at NWAF was full of attachable pounches. I know it worked to dupe them with whatever content.  

Duping still exists unfortunately. I have a video coming up of my squad pinning 4 guys down in the red house next to PD in elektro. After almost an hour of fighting, we got in - and they all had identical gear (FAL/4 ammo boxes filled with the same items). Duping is an unfortunate reality right now - but I do enjoy taking it from them.