Sign in to follow this  
Voltic Wingz

hay claw

i have seen the hay claw/hook item that seems to have no purpose-it would be awesome if it could be used to drag the many hay bales located in the fields to either camouflage vehicles, storage barrels, surround a house, etc. if it blocks the zombies then i can be very useful as a rapidly built safe spot; set up 7 bales in a box with one ready to drag into the last spot to make a simple fence.

or

use the hay claw/hook to pull some of the hay off a bale to make a guile suit or cover the storage box when its put into the game.

:thumbsup:  every new experimental release I grab a hay hook and find a hay bale, hoping to discover what purpose they'll eventually serve  :thumbsup:  

edit: it's bale, not bail

Edited by GaryWalnuts

Yeah, would be nice, if that item made some sense in the end. I've never even picked it up. They are only 1x2 if I remember correctly, but I'd rather carry a knife and waste no space on that. Maybe when physical objects are introduced (destructable), you can move those haystacks, either by pushing them with a car or hooking and towing them around with the hay hook.