Sign in to follow this  
DannyBoyy

The Dying

Hey!

Hope you like the vid! remember to bring bandages...

Enjoy :)

• Like 2

Heh, who did you think that other guy was? Just another random person running around in the same spot? He was talking to a second guy, so it's likely he messaged his friend and told him where to find you. Telling him "please don't shoot" after you killed his friend isn't going to be wildly effective. That guy though...why would he stand in front of your rifle like that? Ah - Dayz - after a while they learn not to stand in front of the barrel-end of your gun ^^

It puzzles me, how often people go to that base. I've probably met more people there than at Myshkino tents and I avoid going there most of the time now. The area is so cluttered with buildings, it's a perfect site for an ambush. Nice video. Might wanna finish what you started, next time and headshot that other guy, too. Then make rags from his clothes ;) It's not difficult to make a stone knife when you don't even carry a knife, yet. But I guess you were a fairly fresh spawn and had not much to lose by going to that base anyhow. 

Heh, who did you think that other guy was? Just another random person running around in the same spot? He was talking to a second guy, so it's likely he messaged his friend and told him where to find you. Telling him "please don't shoot" after you killed his friend isn't going to be wildly effective. That guy though...why would he stand in front of your rifle like that? Ah - Dayz - after a while they learn not to stand in front of the barrel-end of your gun ^^

It puzzles me, how often people go to that base. I've probably met more people there than at Myshkino tents and I avoid going there most of the time now. The area is so cluttered with buildings, it's a perfect site for an ambush. Nice video. Might wanna finish what you started, next time and headshot that other guy, too. Then make rags from his clothes ;) It's not difficult to make a stone knife when you don't even carry a knife, yet. But I guess you were a fairly fresh spawn and had not much to lose by going to that base anyhow. 

yeah or he coulda just left in the first place when he saw another guy there.  it's a survival game yet nobody ever thinks of not having a gunfight.  *shakes head*

• Like 2

yeah or he coulda just left in the first place when he saw another guy there.  it's a survival game yet nobody ever thinks of not having a gunfight.  *shakes head*

to be fair though, I think this guy streams or is involved in other people's streams, and he probably had 50 typing 'GIT IM!!!' in chat.  lol

glad you liked the vid! just wanna point out, if you look closely at the right hand side of the barracks around the 1:24 mark, you can see a shot gun blast exit the building. so i assumed the other guy inside was killed. i was thinking about communicating or leaving up until that point, but i thought what the hell ^^

to be fair though, I think this guy streams or is involved in other people's streams, and he probably had 50 typing 'GIT IM!!!' in chat.  lol

sadly i dont stream, tho it is a dream of mine!

sadly i dont stream, tho it is a dream of mine!

oh I thought I recognized your voice and some of the other people in your videos