Me1andMe2

Big Ammo stacks should only spawn in boxes

Only talking about the ammo spawned by the server not dropped by players. I think it would look more realistic and be far more enjoyable for players since you don’t have to search each building with open inventory.

Big Ammo stacks could be for example stacks that contain more than 50% of the max stack amount.

it's a glitch from the experimental that was never fixed.

p.s. shhh you get more ammo

I heard (maybe from you) that its a glitch that they only spawn 40 stacks but I dont think the "not spawn inside box part" is glitched since I also found ammo boxes in this patch although they are rare

Both loose ammo and ammo boxes spawn the maximum stackable amount for that ammo type.

So even if a box says "20 rounds of...", or whatever, it'll actually give you more than it's supposed to. 

Both loose ammo and ammo boxes spawn the maximum stackable amount for that ammo type.

So even if a box says "20 rounds of...", or whatever, it'll actually give you more than it's supposed to. 

Ah thanks for the info. I knew that there was some problem with the ammo but i still think my suggestion would be good if this bug gets fixed