blacktwin0

Thank you to all of the party bus passengers!

The party bus on Blue Waffle last night was an epic party for sure. I think we had 12 people at the height of the party. Thank you to the DJ providing the "We like to Party!" loops and the "Wheels on the Bus" remixes.

We had been rolling on just 3 wheels for some time. Plus the dumbass driver (me) forgot that SHIFT provides a boost. Small hills proved to be impossible. Finding the 4 wheel was essential. Not even getting shot in Elektro could stop the party bus. In fact it helped me find more party'rs. The party eventually ended in Svetlo when a downed tree invisibly reached across the road. The party goers got restless after trying to clear the downed tree with chainsaws unsuccessfully. The chainsaws turned on the party.

What a night. :lol:  :D  :thumbsup:  :beans:

• Like 7

just 3 wheels?  but there's bus wheels literally everywhere.  I was finding almost 2 full sets in every town.

just 3 wheels?  but there's bus wheels literally everywhere.  I was finding almost 2 full sets in every town.

You are correct. We got too excited to get the party started.  :P  We found it in Three Valleys with only one wheel and everything else. Found the two double wheels going inland to Msta and Staroye. Couldn't find a single wheel for the front. We decided to go to Elektro to find the last wheel on the way (Kamy). Got shot  at in Kamy and stuck after passing through Elektro. I got shot but respawned in Kamy. Found a new friend and told him about the party. The rest of the group found the fourth wheel in Elektro and came to pick us up.

Edited by blacktwin

The party bus on Blue Waffle last night was an epic party for sure. I think we had 12 people at the height of the party. Thank you to the DJ providing the "We like to Party!" loops and the "Wheels on the Bus" remixes.

We had been rolling on just 3 wheels for some time. Plus the dumbass driver (me) forgot that SHIFT provides a boost. Small hills proved to be impossible. Finding the 4 wheel was essential. Not even getting shot in Elektro could stop the party bus. In fact it helped me find more party'rs. The party eventually ended in Svetlo when a downed tree invisibly reached across the road. The party goers got restless after trying to clear the downed tree with chainsaws unsuccessfully. The chainsaws turned on the party.

What a night. :lol:  :D  :thumbsup:  :beans:

I am so jelly right now, I wanted to hop into stable and check out the party bus but unfortunately real life and my whacky sleep schedule prevented it. Sounds like one hell of a good time, hope I can catch a party bus another time. Beans to you and keep the bus rollin

• Like 1

All i can hear is the starting of We Like To Party playing over and over in my head right now lol sounds like a great time!

The party bus is a welcome addition to the SA. Me and some dudes spent maybe six hours today working on a party bus, then driving around picking up bambis. We only made it up to six on the bus before one kid asked too many weird questions and got shot when people started getting paranoid. Ahh, the good old days.