Sign in to follow this  
Re-Patch

PvP Compilation DayZ SA #1

What's up guys

In addition to my Battle Reports on Youtube I'm starting a new series, it's called the PvP Compilations. Let me provide you some info about it: 

Title:
PvP Compilation DayZ SA #1

By:
Re-Patch

Video type:
Short clips, edited, focus on PvP   

Video length:
06:49

What's it about?
I know that quite a lot of you don't enjoy longer content. But I have a lot of recordings to share, so I'm starting this new short series, called PvP Compilations. You will get to see between two and ten short scenarios of me playing DayZ Standalone (heavy focus on PvP of course) alone or with my friends.

Link:

I would be really happy to see some comments on the video on Youtube or to receive some feedback here from you guys. Let me know what you think. 

Have a good one & thanks for watching, cheers,

Re-Patch

• Like 2

Good pvp. I liked the use of the transition scenes to give a little context before the action. Especially the ones at 2:00 and the end as you roll away in your new ride. 

• Like 1

Good pvp. I liked the use of the transition scenes to give a little context before the action. Especially the ones at 2:00 and the end as you roll away in your new ride. 

Thanks a lot for the feedback MeatGhost, really appreciate it !!

I'll try to use simliar introductions/ways of giving context in future videos then.

Haha it's been a while, but I remember, that was a daamn good feeling driving away with that car :D

Especially after I offered them a friendly encounter and they attacked me without any words, wrong choice B)  hehe

Cheers man & thanks for watching!

Re-Patch

• Like 1

Re-patch good video :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot SneakyDude, that's nice to hear!

Have a good one &

Cheers, Re-Patch

• Like 1