Sign in to follow this  
shiny57

A big thank you

I'd just like to say a big thank you to the guy I met on the way to Electro 5 minutes ago. After exchanging pleasantries I told him I'd just managed to lose my Mp5 and just like that he gave me his! I was flabbergasted, asked if he needed anything and all he wanted was some food so I threw in my hunting knife for good measure and then we went our separate ways. A brief but loveley encounter.

• Like 3

Always good to have you faith in humanity restored... Dont worry though for evey one of that type of guy there is 15 KoS guys hiding to expend some ammo on you LOL.. But its good you had a happy meet now you may risk trying to met another, and its always exciting not knowing if your going to get a bullet or a trade and chat..

• Like 1

Had something similar happen up at my farm in Sosnovka where the guy gave me a Sword! I was delighted, only the second time I'd ever had one. But of course it was shortlived as a couple of minutes later I got ambushed by a couple of KoS dicks... never even got to see if my peppers grew... 

Had something similar happen up at my farm in Sosnovka where the guy gave me a Sword! I was delighted, only the second time I'd ever had one. But of course it was shortlived as a couple of minutes later I got ambushed by a couple of KoS dicks... never even got to see if my peppers grew... 

I think the peppers where good!!

we all shared them in sosnovka that same day. While we all sat around a large camp fire eating your raw flesh with chopped peppers :)

if only we had some salt i think it would be a better dish, however the guys all felt it would take away your peppery flavors.

So you see it didn't go to waist, nope not at all.

Edit=Oh and the sword? well it was nice and sharp to dice the peppers with.

Edited by TheSneakyDude
  • Like 1

I think the peppers where good!!

we all shared them in sosnovka that same day. While we all sat around a large camp fire eating your raw flesh with chopped peppers :)

if only we had some salt i think it would be a better dish, however the guys all felt it would take away your peppery flavors.

So you see it didn't go to waist, nope not at all.

Edit=Oh and the sword? well it was nice and sharp to dice the peppers with.

LOL, was that actually you? You didn't even say anything, was it just you by yourself? Two? Three? What was I wearing? I'm not sure I believe you...

Edited by Konfucious K
  • Like 1

Haha, good one, you actually got me for a second... but it thought it was strange that someone would admit to KoS...then again, nothing technically wrong with it I suppose...

Oh i am a sniper, so that makes me a KOSer. Not always but mostly.

If i am not fending off the cheaters that is. So many of those lately :(

Ahh I see, no peppers for you either then! Well these clowns were pretty gung-ho with their approach, all over the place with their shooting so definitely not snipers by trade. Although I was very slow in my reaction, I think I really just got lost in my peppers!

If it makes you feel any better the sword is a piece of shit :[

That does make me feel a little better.  :thumbsup:  Though I am considering just being a KoSer for a while, getting a bit sick of waving to bullets...