Espa

Brother Espa's List of Desireable Changes

I like the idea of adrenaline, maybe if an animal or zombie is chasing you or a player has shot at you/ hit you. You get an adrenaline boost to max fatigue but it will drop at a much faster rate until you are tired or exhausted.

Helps you sprint away, no real bonus to actually being hit and groups of players probably won't use this to their advantage as it would decrease their energy faster and give away their location.

In the only circumstance where it is useful shots are already whizzing past.

Yeah man! I like the idea! It's supposed to be a game-changing situation that gives you a beneficial boost for a short while so you can *attempt* to get the upper hand on someone/something that's got your life in their hands.

Updated post to include a Removal of Inventory TAB/Updated Bag Entrance section!

I don't know if you can actually remove the inventory system...players need to access their stuff...it's the vicinity bar that's the problem, but finding a reasonable replacement to the current system is still eluding us.

• Like 1

I don't know if you can actually remove the inventory system...players need to access their stuff...it's the vicinity bar that's the problem, but finding a reasonable replacement to the current system is still eluding us.

I don't mean to remove the entire Inventory system at all. I simply meant the process of hitting TAB and having a proximity display, your character, and your entire inventory is entirely unsatisfying and completely destroys immersion.

My suggestion was simply to cut out the TAB Proximity Display for looting to force players to really search their grounds for goods. - Of course we'll need better performance in the game and less bugs to do with disappearing equipment for this to work well.

As for updating the bag entrance, I think it'd be rather interesting to only have realistic things 'OPEN' to see at all times, such as pants, upper layers, and vests. - Whereas Bags would be closed until you desire to open them. This could potentially give those items higher weather resistance.