Sign in to follow this  
star-lord252

Advanced crafting suggestions for advanced crafting and some other random suggestions.

The topic says what it is in .59 the new building opened up that include many tools ment for advanced crafting(great title right). When the mosin lrs was removed in .56 the devs said they would bring it back but it would have to be crafted in an advanced way that get ls me thinking, why not have other things to make or change. Here's what I think.

Welding-get yer welding mask ready and fix the damages on your car that you did running over that koser who shot your buddy in the back seat. Im not an expert welder so I think this should be soft skilled affected.

Converting- as it says using the tools to convert a pistol to full auto. Pistols that should be convertable well at least I think can be converted are the...

C96

Glock

Cz 75

1911(I got bored and saw some article about some guy who converted a 1911 into full auto)

All these guns have automatic variants and I'm pretty sure can be converted. Especially the c96 and glock.

Reparing- you can't fix your ruined fire Axe with just your hands but with some hefty tools it'll be bran new easy can repair lots of stuff.

Crafting- just crafting things you can't just cant craft with your hands or need tool help to craft.

I don't know what else to suggest.

Random suggestions I'll gather.

Pipegun,pipebomb, Molotov,svt 40, alluminian bat, golf club, pp bizon, a silver deagle, large civilian tent, flounder, Eurasian perch, shopping cart, a shirt with Brian hicks face on it or any developers face on it, brick, tree branch,m16, mosin carbine,rake, riot shield, an oreal HQ building or some building were oreal people go, wearing pelts, random dead animals. That's all I think.