Sign in to follow this  
Espa

Roaming Horde/Infected

A small yet lovely detail of horror I think we all want to be in the world.

I submit to you, at any given time may there be multiple hordes of 20 infected marching together on a pathway from city to city, through road and also through wilderness.

This adds horror factor, keeps players on their toes, shows an intelligence in the infected, and also gives that scary image of a shambling horde searching. .

9-celebrity-zombie-cameos-hidden-amongst

Edited by Espa
  • Like 1

Been suggested many times and I would be shocked if the idea wasn't one of the first the developers came up with. It's just a case of being able to handle so many dynamic events happening server-wide along everything else. Definitely would like to see it but haven't seen any comments about the possibility of it. That's not to say there isn't any.

• Like 2

Last post was August 2012. . It's probably best we keep our major desires up front. This ought to be added to the comprehensive requests if it is the norm of what people wish.

It also shouldn't take 3 years to place these infected in the game. 

Last post was August 2012. . It's probably best we keep our major desires up front. This ought to be added to the comprehensive requests if it is the norm of what people wish.

It also shouldn't take 3 years to place these infected in the game. 

I'm pretty sure he was indicating how far back this suggestion goes. If you stick around the forums or do a quick topic search you will see how often it actually is brought up.

I can understand that it would be an old idea, and a good one, but if it's been promoted for so long and for so often. . Why hasn't it been implemented yet?

Is it on the slate to be? :D 

I can understand that it would be an old idea, and a good one, but if it's been promoted for so long and for so often. . Why hasn't it been implemented yet?

Is it on the slate to be? :D

Yes and no - the plan is to have as many zombies as is possible and this will be dictated by the capabilities of the game engine and your general PC hardware. One can safely assume if it isn't developed in time for release it will be one of the first DLC's/Add-ons/Mods.

Best source for all the info would be status reports, the last 4 or 5 since August/September have been great and very informative on many topics. :)

Edited by Konfucious K
  • Like 1